10 August 2016

Time Jump! It is now 2016!

It's mid 2016. A little update here. I no longer game on PC because the OS booted up too slow (takes almost half an hour to get to desktop). Its a shame since I have tons of games on Steam. I now own a Playstation 4 and a PSVita before that. I'm a PS Plus subscriber so I'm getting free games every month for the PS4 and Vita. After gaming for at least more than a year on the PS4, I really missed gaming on PC especially on Steam cause that's where all the big discounts are at.

Here's my PSN ID if you guys want to add me: youze_ps

Virtual Reality/VR is all the craze now. After briefly trying out my friend's Samsung Gear VR, which is my first time with the tech btw, I'm itching to get my hands on one. My best bet would be Xiaomi's VR headset (I have a Mi phone) and the PSVR much much later. The thing about VR headsets are the experience will be a solo and a solitary one. I will probably jump into that without a doubt if I was single; the only time I could put on the VR headset peacefully would probably be late at night after the kids gone to bed. And I will likely be using the headset to watch movies set inside a cinema interior rather than gaming cause...I'm just tired.

Mi VR
PSVR



No comments: