25 April 2004

About my Games Reviews

The thing i like about writing down reviews for a game, it shows i have played the game, experience it all and i wanna share that xp with you guys out there. I will in detail mention stuff bout the game, most of it will be good points and we can't deny the bad ones! I'll try to keep the reviews short; it's not like i'm competing with other reviews out there isn't it? I try to bend the reviews more to my style of writing. More stuff of what i like about the game, i will write it down. The Syberia 2 review seems a tad long. But one thing, please, pretty please let me know if you liked my reviews and stuff by scribbling something down on the doodle board to your right. Can't wait to hear from you guys! See ya!

Next Up: Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow and Far Cry reviews!