12 April 2004

A Wrinkle in Time

Wassup ya'll? How wuz ur holiday? Mine was alright, i dont go out much but i guess thats fine. Havent been up to things much, redecorated my room a lil bit, nothin' much. Put up a "Danger Mines!" warning on my door, that should keep any unwanting visitors out of the way. I cleaned a lot of dusts here and there. I threw away alot of old stuff and things that really takes too much space...like, Wham! ur dead. Got a lot junks and old comics, i'm thinking of selling them one copy for one ringgit and the story books for 5? Pretty reasonable, i would think. All talk but no action...looks like i'm gonna be keepin' them for quite some time.

Ah...I've been pretty much playing games nowadays. This year, believe me, alot of really great, cool games are gonna come out. Doom 3 and Half-Life 2 being a fave at the moment. Not to mention Thief: Deadly Shadow, Hitman Contracts and a slew of racing games like Colin Mcrae Rally 04, TOCA Race Driver2 and Juiced...man, cant wait to try them out, especially when trying them out with a force feedback wheel. Way cool! I dont know how it's gonna be like but i bet that u could feel the shakes when on rough surfaces and, uh, when u *accidentally* bump your car at a sidebend. Wayhey! Cant Wait! But before that, right now i'm playing Syberia 2, a puzzle adventure game. I'd like to tell u bout it but u'll have to wait for the review as soon i finish it ok? Whew!

No comments: