13 April 2004

Me and my buddy Pacman

I've been playing games all my life. It started way back when I was a wee lil kid and uh, it was my dad who introduced me to video games. The system was the Atari XL - 8 bit console at it's finest! I remember all sorts of games, there was Pacman, an all time fave, Boulder Dash(i forgot how that played out but must be terrific) and Frogger(remember trying to get a frog to cross a road and jumping logs?) to name a few. U could say that was my primary education in gaming! Fun stuff especially being a kid, without all the care in the world. And then later on in life i got meself a Micro Genius(?) with the cartridge games, 4 in 1 cartridge to the insane 100 in 1 (most of the games were derivatives of one another). Yeah, i remember playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, agreat action game that one! And numerous others.

Sega Master Systems 2 that i owned was a step up in graphics. I got to play the classic Prince of Persia on it, woohoo! Glad i've played it b4 taking on the latest version by Ubisoft, which was a fine game- wait for that review. Most people would have the Playstation, including me with tons of games to boot. The Dreamcast would be the last console todate i bought from afriend. The reason i picked it up b'coz it's got a gemful of games like Shenmue, Grandia2...Crazy Taxi1 and 2!!! Nowadays, i'm a PC gamer. Always trying to find ways to 'up' the game experience like investing in a powerful graphic card, sound card, and speaker (Edifier 5.1-great stuff, proud of it, ha!). The latest news: i'm gonna get meself a forcefeedback wheel to play all the gorgeous upcoming racing games, CANT WAIT!!! Yeah!!!